Minggu, 25 Maret 2012

Letter from Hottest ♥

Dear 2pm ♥

I don't know what to say
No words were enough
I couldn’t say anything
I was so thankful

Because of the smile you show, i can smile like this
Thank You for everything
Even if you don't do anything for me,
but just to see you, hear your voice and see you happy it has made my day :]
Whenever i listen to your songs,it always makes my heart shake
I love you even though you don't know who i am
because i know that loving you will give me happiness
So i will stand here no matter what, just for you

Even if you don't know me, if i can watch over you, i'm happy, that's enough
Please don't get sick, don't skip meals, don't practice too much
I love you even though i can't have you~

Shine brightly more higher than now so i can see your light where ever i'm in the world
I will always be here to supporting you all from here :]
The heart of yours, the tears you cried
I won't forget it all~

Don't Stop Can't Stop, 2PM GO !  ♥ ♥ ♥

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar